Docebo is of the World's fastest growing SaaS companies in the Learning Technology and has an international presence with offices in Milan, Italy (headquarters), Toronto, Athens, GA, and Dubai. International perspective lends itself to celebrating a diverse workforce with talent from all over the globe, creating a workplace and opportunities unlike any other.
Docebo focuses on developing the individual both professionally by establishing career progression paths and making sure their personal needs are met with full benefits, company sponsored events, and a strong focus on improving the company culture.
Our ideal Account Executive is driven, curious, intelligent, and brings a solid prior experience in sales in similar quota-carrying roles.
Reports to: Sales manager UK
- Drive revenue generation for Docebo through qualifying and closing new businesses
- Understand lead qualification and work with sales development reps to refine processes and accuracy through data driven decisions
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, webinar, email and in-person meetings
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate with teams around the globe
- Work closely with Marketing to provide essential feedback on lead generation quality
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Docebo value proposition
- Maintain and possibly exceed an agreed expected volume of revenue per year.
- Manage all aspects of leads management within the Docebo CRM and to keep it organized and updated timely.
- Previous 2+ years experience in the Software as a Service industry with a role related to pre-sales, inside sales, or similar.
- Ability to be recognized as a true team player internally in the company, and trusted business advisor externally.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with different stakeholders, from line managers to C levels.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to perform advanced internet research leveraging value added databases on your own
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- A deep knowledge of Social Networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Ability to do light travel